Friday, January 22, 2010

Pixie Dust


"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." I made a series of small steps and am once again on my path after a brief negative interlude. As I take these steps I am strangely successful beyond what I expect. Three times in the past day I have experienced results that exceeded my expectations. Low Expectations or Great Results? Nice feeling. I wonder what will be next! I have this feeling of everything temporarily falling into place on the project I am working on. Never has it felt so harmonious! Like it was meant to be. A phone call from a key person who should never have called. A handful of contacts who respond positively to my inquiries. A person who wishes to form a co-operative venture which will move my project forward. Strange swing from last post. Keep on stepping.

I am doing 5 things each day. It often becomes 10 things. Not just doing things, but doing the things that make a difference on the project. I am learning how to move forward no matter how I feel. It is an important distinction. I am at a growth point and I reject the urge to run back to my "easy" comfort zone.

I am rereading "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen. He says that we become what we think about be it positive or negative. Am I creating this reality?

1 comment:

  1. As a Man Thinketh is a wonderful book! If your readers are interested in reading it (they should, it only takes an hour or so!) they can read or listen to it online (for free) at www.thinkingisthelink.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...